Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Princesses can fight too...




Revelation 21:8 says that those who are cowards,or filled with fear with be the first ones to enter into Hell. That in itself is super scary. How many times have I been to afraid to go up to someone and not share what God had just spoken to me about them. Or what about when my boss tells me that I can't be telling people about God at work. I just got this crazy, encouraging revelation from God the other day. There is absolutely N-O fear in the Kingdom of Heaven. God's first command to man in Deuteronomy 6:4-6 was & still IS for them to love Him with all their hearts, souls & strengths. So with that said, I must know that Heaven is filled with Courageous Lovers. & if this is true, than I simply will not stand for anyone who tells me that God Himself is not a Courageous Lover!
I will leave you with this!

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


0 {comments}: