Sunday, March 29, 2009

A-D-O-P-T-I-O-N

Joshua and I have such a heart to see kids of ALL ages and ethnic backgrounds leave foster care and come into a loving, godly home forever. We desire some day to have a house on a large plot of land, growing our own crops with cows, chickens, goats with many, many children. God, it is the cry of my heart. Out of all the Lord has done for me: healing, deliverance, salvation, faith, miracles-ULTIMATELY, He adopted me into His family. It may sound like a petty dream, but I don't want the finer things in life. Jesus didn't desire the riches of this life, so why would I? My hero is not someone who you would say is a powerful politician, or a wealthy CEO of some company, but someone who takes the message of James 1:27 into action. I don't want a big ministry with a large staff, I want to be nameless, all for the glory of God.

Soli Deo Gloria
(May the glory be to God alone)

0 {comments}: